Hey all, reblog this post and get a random song in your ask.
IF YOU HAD ROOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT AND THE WALLS CEILING AND FLOOR WERE MADE OF MIRROR WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IN THE MIRRORS
Holy shit I asked my dad who’s a physics teacher and he just looked at me, looked at the table, looked at me, tried not to smile, looked angry, and started to look up where you can buy big mirrors.
this is an actual room of mirrors.
as you can see, it leads to glitches in the matrix
Wings can be really awesome parts of a costume! They can be really challenging though, so here is a list of tutorials for those interested in making a set!
- Here’s a tutorial on small feathered wings.
- Kudrel-Cosplay made a tutorial on a realistic wing set that can be made in different sizes!
- AndSewingIsHalfTheBattle made a tutorial on a large pair of feathered wings.
- Here’s a tutorial on large, rounded wings.
- Here’s a tutorial on making light-weight paper wings by ElenaLeetah
- Sunnybrook1 made a 5-part tutorial on how she made realistic bird wings to fit over her arms.
Articulated Wings: (Wings that move)
- Here is a tutorial on how to make framework for articulated wings. There’s also a video that shows them in motion!
- Tusense cosplay made a few videos on how to make folding wings.
- Here’s a blog dedicated to his progress/method he used to make his angel wings. They fold and have no visible harness!
- Here’s another tutorial on folding wings by gerundish.
- Here is a harness tutorial by HCC Cosplay.
If anyone has any other resources they’d like to share, feel free to submit it to me and I’ll add it here! Also don’t forget about my master list of tutorials for anything else!
To give credit where it’s due, I found quite a few of these resources through The Dangerous Ladies and Momentai-Rawr. :)